on Wednesday, December 1, 2021
The John Deere 333G Compact Track Loader equipped with SMARTGRADETM
The first compact machine to feature fully integrated 3D grade-control technology, the John Deere 333G SmartGrade Compact Track Loader (CTL) delivers precise grading performance while limiting material waste and rework. The operator-friendly DozerMode control system is intuitive to operate and features a Deere-designed, purpose-built six-way SG96 Dozer Blade. This versatile and maneuverable machine is loaded with features to help elevate your grades. Unlike traditional grading stakes that require light and line-of-sight visibility, SmartGrade enables stakeless grading, so you can follow the same plans used on other job site equipment and work 24/7 if needed. This will allow you to take on new tasks and larger jobs in site development, road building, landscaping, residential, and commercial-building operations The proprietary grade-control technology on the new 333G SmartGrade Compact Track Loader (CTL) enables grading tasks to be completed faster, in fewer passes, and with less rework compared to operating without grade-control technology.
- This CTL maneuvers in tight spaces where larger machines aren’t ideal. It is perfect for work along walls, curbs, and edges.
- Tough, Deere-designed, and built six-way SG96 Dozer Blade can do it all, including cutting a grade, spreading light materials, or fine grading, which streamlines attachment needs and setup time.
- EZGrade technology makes manual grading easier and more intuitive than with traditional dozer-blade attachments and reduces the effort needed to control the blade, minimizing operator fatigue
- Fully integrated SmartGrade grade control remote support includes Wireless Data Transfer (WDT) and Remote Display Access (RDA), enabling technical support from inside the cab. It also, eliminates the external masts and cables of traditional systems — removing the risk of damage or theft of those components.
- SmartGrade includes the John Deere patent-pending DozerMode. A quick push of a button on the sealed-switch module switches to the electrohydraulic (EH) control pattern for the CTL to function like a crawler dozer, enabling intuitive operation.
- Vertical-lift configuration allows you to capably lift heavy loads, load dump trucks, stack pallets, or tackle a myriad of other tasks when not grading
- Integrated JDLink™ provides real-time machine data and alerts to help maximize productivity, efficiency, and uptime and enables John Deere Connected Support™.
Smart implement control
Internal measurement units
No external masts or cables
Versatile with CTL attachments
Fully-integrated mastless 3D grade control
Monitors distance to grade in real-time
Remote display access, wireless data transfer, JD link alerts
Contact us today!
- compact track loader
- john deere
- light contruction
- stotz eq
- stotz equipment