on Tuesday, May 12, 2020
The Sprayer option can be added to any Buffalo machine, even existing machines in the field!
Buffalo Turbine proudly announces the District Disinfector Series, their latest line of sprayers designed to aid municipalities and commercial operations in the fight against COVID-19 coronavirus. This easy to deploy self-contained sprayer (use with any truck or utility vehicle) is capable of disinfecting large areas. Applications may include but are not limited to crosswalks, benches, lamp posts, mailboxes, bus stops, streets, sidewalks, building facades, park equipment, and stadiums. The sprayer is compatible with EPA, NYS DEC, CDC, and WHO registered and approved disinfectants.
The District Disinfector Series is comprised of 4 models, each specifically tailored to different needs:
- BT-CKB4-MDSS. Carbureted engine.
- BT-CKB5EFI-MDSS. Electronic fuel injection.
- BT-CKB3SQ-MDSS. Two turbines, dual spray nozzles.
- BT-MEGA-MDSS. Our most powerful.
DISTRICT DISINFECTOR SERIES FEATURES
- Self-contained, engine driven, use with any pickup truck or utility vehicle.
- Turbulent air for complete coverage
- Droplet size: 50-200 microns.
- Horizontal throw: up to 125 ft. • Vertical throw: up to 100 ft.
- Adjustable atomizing nozzle flow rate: 0-10 gal./min.
- Sprays any compatible disinfectant.
- Disinfect large areas with minimum human exposure.
- Same technology combated Zika virus in 2016.
- Trailer & tank options available.