on Monday, September 14, 2020
URGENT Updates to your StarFire Receiver
As John Deere continues to develop new technology, including the addition of new satellite constellations, updates need to be made to current StarFire 6000 and StarFire 3000 receivers to ensure these receivers continue functioning into the future.
A mandatory software update has been released (August, 2020) for both StarFire 6000 and StarFire 3000 receivers.
If this update is not completed by January 1, 2021 Your Reciever and AutoTrack will not function.
Contact your local Stotz Equipment Precision Ag Specialist today! | 208-400-6274
Precision Ag Service Made Easy
Precision Ag service packages from the industry experts at Stotz Equipment. Stotz Equipment Precision Ag provides cutting edge technology and systems to optimize limited resources and maximize your profits. Get started with one of our service packages and custom solutions today!
- Operation Center account verification
- In-store software updates (customer must bring in their equipment)
- Access to all in-store AMS training
- Unlimited Remote Display Access session (Requires JDLink and 2630 or Gen 4 Display)
- Exclusive email alerts on latest product information
- Unlimited access to dealer support via phone, text or email
- Detailed breakdown of software updates and new features
- Includes everything in the Silver Level, plus:
- One trip per year to customers location for software updates.
- One at-farm training for customer and employees on any AMS topic or issue.
- Includes everything in the Silver & Gold Level, plus:
- One additional trip (two trips total) per year to customers location for software updates*
- 10% Discount on Precision Ag specialist labor
*All Service Plans Have a Limit of 10 Units
*Harvest labs, Rate Controller 2000 and other hardware not connected to a display are not included. All customers who do not carry a Stotz Equipment Precision Ag Service Agreement will be billed at the normal hourly shop rate for service calls provided by the Precision Ag Department. On-farm prices are only for service calls provided by the Precision Ag Department, and do not cover service calls performed by the service technicians to calibrate, adjust, fix hardware issues, further diagnose Precision Ag issues, etc. All hardware-related issues will be taken care of by the service department, repairs will be charged at the normal hourly rate charged by the service department. Examples of hardware-related issues include, but are not limited to, broken wiring harness, failed sensors (moisture, mass flow, flow meter, steering sensor, etc.).
- john deere parts dealer
- precision ag
- smart farming
- stotz eq
- stotz equipment